Eat Good Food

This is a blog about food, good food. My mission in life is to educate good people about bad food.

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Hall Monitor

I've had a sense that this blog has taken a rather scolding tone. That's not my intention. As I mentioned to someone the other day, I'm not trying to be the Food Police, but perhaps more of a Hall Monitor.

The real purpose behind this blog was to create a place for me to vent about all the crap that people (meaning corporations who produce the stuff/food) pass off as food. For example, I'm particularly annoyed that school lunches have not radically changed since I was a child. We allow our child to have school lunch (aka-prison food) once a week. She's thrilled beyond measure. I feel as if by allowing her a little taste of terrible food once a week that she'll one, not rebel entirely when she's 14 and gorge on crap-food all the time, and two, that she'll slowly be able to discern the difference between real food and junk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home